What do you think of the new Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussions' started by Shawn Hiers, May 2, 2016.

1. Shawn Hiers

Shawn Hiers Moderator Staff Member

I was surprised by this one. This is the first COD I might play. What do you guys and gals think?

2. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

I'm more excited for Modern Warfare Remastered!

mjuice likes this.
  3. jahonius88

jahonius88 Well-Known Member

The trailers meant absolutely nothing for me. I think COD: Advanced Warfare had more umph.

Maybe it was because if Kevin Spacey, and the timing of House of Cards coinciding with it.

But definitely, this trailer left me feeling... Huh?

4. Alexander Helm

Alexander Helm New Member

I'm excited! I want to fly spaceships in cod haha and of course modern warfare remastered

5. Solidbrix

Solidbrix Member

It's all about the remaster for me as well. IC looks ok but without the 4 I wouldn't even give it a passing thought.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

6. JHall03

JHall03 Active Member

I think I'm going to get it; I just don't know which version. I'll probably be dropping $100 on this one good thing I have until November to save up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. cromanillos

cromanillos Member

COD:Space! - made me laugh. Looks nice, as far as the trailer does, but also, utterly ridiculous! - Let's do a COD Vs Destiny!! LOL

8. OmegaSpider227

OmegaSpider227 Moderator Staff Member

My thoughts exactly. Call of Destiny. I'm interested in what their "boots-on-the-ground infantry" combat will be like in space. PR speak kills me sometimes.

9. brambler

brambler Well-Known Member

Me too. Sounds like you have to buy the new one to play it though? Also they better make it just like the original and not try and add a bunch of bullshit

10. OmegaSpider227

OmegaSpider227 Moderator Staff Member

Well, it is a digital download so it wouldn't surprise me if they release it separately down the line.