What do you hope to see at E3 2015?

Discussion in 'E3 2015' started by Josh, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Embelievable

Embelievable Moderator Staff Member

Triple A, Triple A, Triple A.
    I want exclusive, new IP from incredible studios.
    I love some Indies but man are they taking center stage.
    No more remakes!

Carl_S and brambler like this.
  2. tpaullin

tpaullin Well-Known Member

Wishful thinking, but I'd like to see Uncharted 1 and 2 for the PS4. And someone to finally make a good NASCAR game.

3. ChazzH69

ChazzH69 Moderator Staff Member

I think Sony would be wise to bring the Uncharted series to the PlayStation 4. A Remastered collection or even just a staggered release of the older games would sell many systems and grow anticipation for Uncharted 4.

Carl_S and tpaullin like this.
  4. sadeq84

sadeq84 Active Member

God of War on PS4.
    And a new Onimusha (one can hope).

5. It's a good thing that there's a big crew going to E3 this year. There's a lot more conferences and I'm taking vacation time to watch them all. What I'd like to see (but it'll never happen) Sony absorb the gaming divisions of Konami and Sega to save all the IPs those two companies have abandoned.

6. Abolisher

Abolisher Member

I would like to see a super slim PS3.

7. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    PS3_Super_Slim_model.jpg

8. Abolisher

Abolisher Member

Oh yeah I forgot about that one. I guess then I will fall back to usual The Last Guardian re-reveal.

9. Jags? Someone in the crew lives in Jacksonville too!!

10. Abolisher

Abolisher Member

Actually I live in TN. I was born in Jacksonville though. One day I will make it back home.

11. Brad Custer

Brad Custer Well-Known Member

I won't list all the games I'm hoping to hear about because basically any new game for the PS4 interests me. ;-) However, I'm hoping Sony has a big surprise up their sleeves to quiet the nansayers about first party exclusives. I really think they have a first party title they're keeping under wraps that they'll announce and hopefully have a quick release to follow. Maybe a Last Guardian?

12. tpaullin

tpaullin Well-Known Member

Looks like I'm getting my wish. LOL

13. Alexander Helm

Alexander Helm New Member

I'm looking for everquest next/landmark to be coming to PS4. I know SOE is now daybreak and no longer owned by sony, how ever i would love me some everquest on console. i never played the ps2 one. Also looking for Marvel Heroes on console.

14. I want to see what Guerrilla has been working on.

jahonius88 and Torgo like this.
  15. Brad Custer

Wasn't this announced at the previous E3? I only ask because I keep a physical list of games I want/pre-order in my wallet and its been listed there for awhile.

16. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

I think that a $99 Vita announcement (or was it $89 I heard?) that include some games would make it too cheap for me not to buy one.

Otherwise, I am wanting to hear about games that are coming out BEFORE the next E3 and still waiting for the No Man's Sky cancellation announcement. LOL

17. Alexander Helm

yeah you're right, i just did some googling. I hope its still on track and planned since they became daybreak. How many games are on that list, brad?

18. Brad Custer

Currently, there are 37 games on the list I carry around. About a third are already pre-ordered and the rest are from game expos over the last 2 years. I expect it to get a large addition after next week.

19. Alexander Helm

gotcha, and damn man thats alot of preorders! are some of them digital, or are they all physical?

20. Brad Custer

I always do physical unless there is no option otherwise. Mind you about half of those titles are smaller indy titles and of those a couple haven't been confirmed yet for PS4. More me being optimistic. lol