What do you hope to see at E3 2015?

Discussion in 'E3 2015' started by Josh, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Ratmandu82

Ratmandu82 New Member

Fallout 4.

2. Persona 5 gameplay, and release date.
    And Vita games!!!

3. Stoffinator

Stoffinator Member

I want to see Joel on a Stick at E3. Next gen version.

Mercenary09 likes this.
  4. andyscout

andyscout PSN: andyscout Staff Member

P'shaw. We all know Vita has no games.

5. Stoffinator

Stoffinator Member

Well it has no original games. But has a shit load of indies and smaller titles. With a sprinkle of exclusives.

brambler likes this.
  6. brambler

brambler Well-Known Member

Tearaway was the last game I was interested in. Kind of disappointed in the vita recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Paws

Paws Member

8. Gnordy

Gnordy Member

I want to see a relaunch of the Vita with built in memory and no cartridge slot. Focus on games that cost $5-$20, the ability to remote play from PS4 and using PSNow. Price the system at $150.

9. andyscout

Last I heard, vita has the most announced upcoming games of any platform in Japan. They love their handhelds over there.

10. andyscout

I never did care for the PSP Go so I don't think that would appeal to me. I don't mind indies but I have a ton of cartridges and I'll probably keep buying them since I prefer physical games whenever possible.

11. Gnordy

Gnordy Member

I didn't like the PSP Go either, but that was because Sony wasn't ready to go all digital bit is a much different time now. Digital is more accepted and smaller games have found a home on Vita. Retailers already aren't really supporting the Vita with a cartridge section, so no loss there. As long as they don't shrink it to PSP Go size, I would be happy.

12. Barzenak65

Barzenak65 Active Member

Just feed me it all....I want to see what to look forward to ! RPGS, racers, Vita news ! See what is gonna make my back log even more ridiculous !!!

david.m.walters likes this.
  13. I'd like some new information on Final Fantasy XV.

14. Blasphemy!

andyscout likes this.
  15. Tony White

Tony White New Member

I would like to find out if Elite Dangerous will ever come to the PS4. Shame Microsoft has gained exclusivity on this title - I just don't think No Mans Sky will come close to matching Elite.

16. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

First 2:

1. An Infrared remote control option for the PS4

2. Announcement that No Man's Sky is cancelled and no longer in development

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17. zerpelding

zerpelding New Member

Star Wars battlefront 3 is one I would like to see. Of course some vita games as well but doubt that will happen. Kingdom hearts 3, uncharted, and all new things!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. zerpelding

zerpelding New Member

One other thing that I am wondering is if the PS3 gets a price drop to $200 for the 500 GB model, I was thinking of picking up another one just to have.

19. CrzyQbn

CrzyQbn Active Member

I just want to know if the PS version of drive club is coming out....Runs and Hides.