What are you watching?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Shawn Hiers, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Shawn Hiers

Shawn Hiers Moderator Staff Member

I am currently re watching Sherlock which is a great show. What is everyone else watching? I am always looking out for new shows to watch.

2. jahonius88

jahonius88 Well-Known Member

Frasier Season 6 while eating fried chicken...

Beaver6622 likes this.
  3. Shawn Hiers

Shawn Hiers Moderator Staff Member

mmmm Fried Chicken

4. Brad Custer

Brad Custer Well-Known Member

It would be impossible for me to list everything I watch. LOL There are certain shows I like to rewatch though regularly: Chuck, Breaking Bad, Lost, The Walking Dead and Fringe. I'm also working through The Wire since it was reformatted. I'm also looking forward to The Shield once it's reformatted.

As for new shows recommendations, what genre do you typically prefer?

Beaver6622 likes this.
  5. WithSwordAndGun

WithSwordAndGun Never Grammatically Correct Staff Member

Don't really watch much tv. I will watch things on my laptop while I game sometimes. I did just finish Daredevil season 2 and am really looking forward to Game of Thrones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. jahonius88

jahonius88 Well-Known Member

I don't know why, but I always watch Frasier.

I've been living alone for 12 years now since my parents' passing, and maybe I'm drawn in by the character so much.

I feel the same way about Adam Sandler in Reign Over Me... That movie was shocking revelation to my depression, and Adam Sandler's portrayal was... Actually great.

7. andyscout

andyscout PSN: andyscout Staff Member

Star Trek DS9
    Agents of Shield

Just finished Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun and Myriad Colors Phantom World. New anime season is just starting so I should have a ton of stuff to watch.

8. Solidbrix

Solidbrix Member

Binged the 1st season of Documentary Now last night and fell madly in love. Pure genius.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

9. Tim

Tim Active Member

I finished up The People vs OJ Simpson, I'm watching The Deadliest Catch, Fear the Walking Dead, watched the Broner fight card, and waiting on Game of Thrones. :) After 3 years of having cut the cable and honestly able to say I didn't really miss it, it's kind of nice having PS Vue for now.

10. Brad Custer

I second this. I have toyed with watching the series again before the premiere, but that would take a serious commitment at this point. ;)

11. tpaullin

tpaullin Well-Known Member

Longmire has been really good. TWD premiere was intense!
    Enjoying the World Series, my Royals won last year so don't really care if the Cubs or Indians win.
    Vikings are having a good season (so far)

I'm probably one of the few folks here that watches NASCAR, WRC and F1.

12. Tim

Tim Active Member

I've been catching up on Westworld and watching the new season of Black Mirror on Netflix.

13. Brad Custer

Longmire is good, but I've been trying to savor this season since I heard it mentioned it might be the last one. TWD was a great episode and even managed to surprise a reader of the comic. That's all I'll say about that. I'm also enjoying Westworld. It feels like actually being able to step into a video game to me. Black Mirror was so good I blew through it in 2 days. Wish they had more episodes per season.

Tim likes this.
  14. Tim

Tim Active Member

I heard this season of Black Mirror will have another 6 episodes that release at a later date.

15. Brad Custer

This is great news. I didn't properly savor those first six, but they were oh so good. :)

Tim likes this.
  16. Tim

Tim Active Member

I thought the first episode was a little weak or I guess I should say stretched out but episodes 3, 5, and 6 were pretty great!

17. makaiookami

makaiookami Active Member

Watching Gotham. I mean they did predict the elections after all.

[​IMG]

18. Eating greasy fried chicken, drinking my Miller Lite piss water, and getting all caught up on Season 7 of The Walking Dead! Oh my Allah! Its a great show!

19. Brad Custer

Great news I've learned over the weekend is Longmire is coming back for season 6 and if they get enough viewers there will be a season 7.

As far as Walking Dead goes, this season is great and painful to watch at the same time. This new obedient Rick and our group of survivors being dominated by another group is hard to watch, but it's making the show so interesting. Anyone who thinks its just a zombie show is missing out on so much.

tpaullin and Renegade Bastard like this.
  20. JHall03

JHall03 Well-Known Member

My wife's and my Netflix/Amazon rotation:
    The Walking Dead (a season behind) I'm kind of ready to move on from this. I like zombies, but I'm bored with the repetitiveness of this one.
    Suits
    The Americans
    The Vikings (a season behind)
    Homeland
    Dark Matter (nice sci-fi series in its second season)
    30 Rock
    Parks and Recreation

When I'm not playing video games and my wife's doing something else :)
    Narcos (HAVE to pay attention because 85% of it is reading subtitles, unless you know Spanish)
    Boardwalk Empire (not caught up but one of my all-time favorites already)
    Mr. Robot

I wont to give Longmire a shot but just haven't gotten around to it. I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it because I love westerns. Plus we're probably relocating to Wyoming next year. Funny thing is I looked it up and Longmire is mainly filmed in New Mexico...just weird if you ask me.

Recommendation: Falling Skies is on Amazon Prime and was a really cool sci-fi series