What Are You Playing?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussions' started by jahonius88, Feb 28, 2016.

1. JHall03

JHall03 Well-Known Member

How did it play?

2. jahonius88

jahonius88 Well-Known Member

At the office with stronger wi-fi signals, it played seamlessly (the sound skips a beat every now and then).

At the motel, I had trouble connecting in the first place, but once connected, it stayed on for like 40 minutes.

Overall, I could not notice any input lag, although the framerate and sound dips occasionally.

Totally playable

JHall03 likes this.
  3. Brad Custer

Brad Custer Well-Known Member

Been wanting to try this out, but considering my Mac is in my office and is of the desktop variety, all I'd be doing is trading my comfy recliner for an office chair. ;)

jahonius88 likes this.
  4. Brad Custer

I can relate to this somewhat, but minus the frustration and cigarettes. Been playing the update to Destiny too much because they've made it too easy to level up your light and upgrade your gear.

5. WithSwordAndGun

WithSwordAndGun Never Grammatically Correct Staff Member

I need to try remote play on my MacBook again. I tried it the day after the update and it would only work for 30 seconds before dropping connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jahonius88 likes this.
  6. jahonius88

[​IMG]

My May project: platinum these...

And,
    [​IMG]

Oh, yeah

Tim likes this.
  7. willow514

willow514 Active Member

PS4 - Ratchet and Clank

Vita - Minecraft and some Nuclear Throne. Tomorrow Severed! Can't wait for it, I love Drink Box Studios work.

jahonius88 likes this.
  8. Tim

Tim Active Member

Now that I'm done with Dark Souls 3, I am thinking that I may move on to The Witcher 2. I've been trying to play through Witcher 1 for years now but I think I am finally ready to give up on completing that game and will just jump into 2. I've read 2 of the books, so I assume I won't miss out on too much backstory. I just can't enjoy the controls in the first one.

9. WithSwordAndGun

I am close to the platinum in Stories the path of destinies. Great game.

10. andyscout

andyscout PSN: andyscout Staff Member

Beatmania on PS2

Valkyria Chronicles on PS4

[email protected] Must Songs Blue Board on Vita

Pokemon Picross on 3DS

11. tomhlord

tomhlord Member

MXGP2 and Dirt Rally on PS4. Loving the challenge of Dirt, patience and the left foot is needed for success. Those co-driver calls are essential. MXGP2 is a nice improvement over the previous but dull and without charm.

tpaullin likes this.
  12. jahonius88

Holy crap, Severed!! My friend (Yamatanka lead Ruby Kato Attwood) did the soundtrack!

My next project on Vita after I platinum Hotline Miami!

13. jahonius88

I have played the Witcher 2 on Steam for about 30 minutes and gave up - it was way too much "tutorial" for me to take.

I might go back once I get a new rig... My current one chugs.

14. Tim

Tim Active Member

I played through the tutorial last night and the controls haven't clicked yet. At least with the controller settings, a lot of things that aren't fully intuitive. I may need to switch to keyboard and mouse and see how that controls.

15. tpaullin

tpaullin Well-Known Member

Dirt Rally is a handful. Rewarding when you get it right. Punishing when you eff up. :eek:

tomhlord likes this.
  16. brambler

brambler Well-Known Member

Just finished Until Dawn. Now I might try and finish Wolfenstein or LBP3. Would like to finish one of them before Uncharted 4 hits

17. Brad Custer

I still want to play through the entire Nathan Drake collection before Uncharted 4. Doubting at this rate I'll get it done by the release date. ;)

18. tpaullin

tpaullin Well-Known Member

I'm halfway through Drakes Fortune on PS3. I loaned my PS4 collection to a buddy.
    Man are we spoiled on next gen. :D

19. WithSwordAndGun

People complain about the ps4 os but it is so my her better than the PS3. And I can't find anything on my xb1. That is such a hot mess.

20. jahonius88

I was flipping through Netflix and they had Indiana Jones 3!

That movie is an amalgamation of action, comedy, drama, tension, and a sense of adventure - much like the Uncharted games.

Strangely enough, I got my fix for the itch you might be feeling.