What Are You Playing?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussions' started by jahonius88, Feb 28, 2016.

1. JHall03

JHall03 Well-Known Member

World of Tanks
    Fallout 4

I'll try to finish Dark Souls 2 before Dark Souls 3..

2. WithSwordAndGun

WithSwordAndGun Never Grammatically Correct Staff Member

The Order has its flaws but is a great game. Can't wait to see what they can do with a sequel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. jahonius88

jahonius88 Well-Known Member

I really liked it for what it offered.

I agree that it was somewhat light in terms of actual gameplay, and Those graphics... Oh man

4. Tim

Tim Active Member

Yeah, it is beautiful. The walking speed between fight arenas seems a little to slow for my tastes. There have been a couple times where I'm just standing there because I couldn't tell that the story scene had ended. Seamless transitions.

Beaver6622 likes this.
  5. Brad Custer

Brad Custer Well-Known Member

I played that game from day 1 for nearly 5 years straight so they did something right. ;) The raids where fun, but I also loved all the holiday events. So many of them and they were all a blast. Another thing Destiny could learn from. I think my favorite thing though was just the random chaos that other players would cause. Like when a bunch of the horde got it in their crawl to invade Stormwind. Now, that was fun.

jahonius88 likes this.
  6. Randy Hale

Randy Hale Member

Rocket League
    Garden Warfare 2
    Dying Light

7. jahonius88

I was away this week, so I've been playing Geometry Wars, and Legend of Heroes on my Vita.

I've only played the beginning section of Legend of Heroes, and so far so good!

8. andyscout

andyscout PSN: andyscout Staff Member

Which Legend of Heroes?

Started playing Senran Kagura Estival Versus.

9. jahonius88

[​IMG]

The one on the left: I don't know the English title for that one, lol.

10. Jacob M. Lundeen

Jacob M. Lundeen Active Member

Finished Far Cry: Primal, just started Hitman. I am really underwhelmed with Hitman so far. Five hours in and I'm really close to 100% on the trophies.

jahonius88 likes this.
  11. jahonius88

Easy trophies? I'm intrigued!

Beaver6622 likes this.
  12. jahonius88

Playing LOL with a friend.

Good times...

13. Jacob M. Lundeen

For Hitman? Yeah, the trophies are a joke, minus one (potentially). There is a trophy for getting the top score on a contract, which could cause issues for some people. But there are so many new and easy contracts that it shouldn't take long to get it (I got it without even really trying to).

14. Brad Custer

I just finished up Far Cry Primal myself and now I have to figure what I want to play next. As I was working through Far Cry, I had the itch to play several games from backlog, but now I'm free to move on to the next title and I find myself at a loss. Does this happen to anyone else once you finish a game?

15. Jacob M. Lundeen

Its happened to me before.

16. Brad Custer

Usually happens to me after a game with a great/moving story, but Far Cry Primal was light in story. Maybe my backlog is just too overwhelming. lol

Jacob M. Lundeen likes this.
  17. andyscout

All the time. I finish a game I was super absorbed in and suddenly I feel like there's a void.

Beaver6622 likes this.
  18. jahonius88

Okay, so I've been playing Gundam Breaker 3, and as a person who has never watched any of the animations, nor collected any gunpla (model kits) I can definitely say this game is AWESOME so far.

Bandai Namco has been localizing their games like crazy, so this will get an English version soon.

Keep your eyes peeled!

19. andyscout

20. jahonius88