What Are You Listening To?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jahonius88, Feb 13, 2017.

1. jahonius88

jahonius88 Well-Known Member

I think these "what are you doing?" threads are easy for the community members to participate in, and give others a chance to reflect and share in some of the fun.

So, here's another one.

Music is a big part of my daily, tiresome life. I practically live alone and having music in it is not only an investment, it is a commitment to a certain extent.

I listen to various genres, preferably non-mainstream music, because they provide unrealistic experiences that is life presented to me.

Any way, here is a recommendation.

Kendall Miles via Bandcamp.

https://kendallmiles.bandcamp.com/album/daydreams-ep

The music is Jazz / Lofi / Chill beats and for some reason, he releases his music for free.

I'm totally in love with this style - it brings a lot of warmth to my life.

Renegade Bastard likes this.
  2. New music discovery! The song I found that I've been listening to more and more as of late is this one.

My Body Sings Electric - Oceancrest

jahonius88 likes this.
  3. jahonius88

Nice

4. My song of the day! :cool:

Flyleaf - I'm so sick

5. Brad Custer

Brad Custer Well-Known Member

I discovered this song a few weeks ago and it's quickly becoming my personal theme...

6. andyscout

andyscout PSN: andyscout Staff Member

PS Nation podcast

7. Brad Custer

Brad Custer Well-Known Member

Go figure. ;)

8. My song of the day!

Lightning Dust - In the City Tonight

9. My song of the day!

Twenty One Pilots - Ride

10. andyscout

andyscout PSN: andyscout Staff Member

Came up on my iPod the other day. Forgot that this show had a pretty damn good opening theme.

Also, the first episode had a dude playing a Vita.
    [HorribleSubs] Aldnoah Zero - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.45_[2014.07.25_19.02.33].jpg

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  11. Hella nice! :D

12. My song of the day!

"Cold like Minnesota. You need to stay up off them streets if you can't take the heat! Cuz it get cold like Minnesota." LOL

Lil Yachty - Minnesota

13. jahonius88

Well, clearly the "dude playing the Vita" is playing Senran Kagura or other naughty game. Otherwise, he wouldn't seated at the back.

14. Tim

Tim Active Member

St. Paul and the Broken Bones is a group I recently discovered. I'd recommend checking them out if you ever enjoyed music similar to Otis Redding.

tpaullin likes this.
  15. Rednecks and gangstas together? Now these are my kind of people right here! I love it! <3

Ginuwine - Pony

16. jahonius88

Thanks for the recommendation.

It will be my weekend music discovery

Tim likes this.
  17. Dhalamar

Dhalamar Active Member

Lots and lots of Puscifer. kthx

18. John B. aka Johni3w6

John B. aka Johni3w6 Active Member

One of my many favorite bands,

19. Dhalamar

Dhalamar Active Member

Oh, I'm also listening to "The Internet History Podcast"

Pretty much just covers the internet as we know it starting off with NCSA Mosaic in the early 90's.

Kinda interesting for me... mostly because I remember the huge majority of this shit. I've never not had the 'net since October of 1995. :p

It concentrates more on the business side of it, and I'm more interested in the tech. But with the internet, ESPECIALLY the early internet, they're more or less hand in hand. Really interesting stuff, well researched, TONS of interviews. Well worth checking out if you're into documentaries.

Just search for it with your podcast app, I'm snagging it with Pocket Casts.

20. tpaullin

tpaullin Well-Known Member