Warhawk Weds details (Server info and such)

Discussion in 'Warhawk Wednesdays' started by Torgo, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

Aaaaaaaaand my power just went out...

2. The_Marquis

The_Marquis Active Member

Maybe it would help if the power company offered some kind of subscription service. . . :p

Electricity Plus!

3. Torgo

popped a breaker, smoker must be hitting things hard lol. Only on one tv now...

4. Torgo

Get on Discord Marquis lol

5. The_Marquis

What's Discord? :confused:

Well, good to see some folks show up. I had to ban the hawk abusing ninny and there was another guy later on glitching that got the boot.

Sure would be nice if there were an option to tick for what load-outs to use in stages.

As much as I'd love to see a Warhawk update, weighing what I saw in Starhawk in terms of how Lightbox responded to months of player feedback, I don't know if I'd want the original team back. Take the core game play of Warhawk - and get some developers with experience in multiplayer games, and who aren't afraid of scaring off players with *gasp* consequences (the entirety of Starhawk is a testament to dodging hurt feefees) - and make a more balanced and fun multi-modal action shooter!

CA-FOD likes this.
  6. Torgo

The original team is in the wind anyway, so that's not an issue at least.

7. The_Marquis

Server up.

Battle anthem after a crap day at work:

8. Torgo

Sorry, moving this web server tonight, so I can't play :-(

9. The_Marquis

I had to go fill 'er up, and some other house provisions. Server's still up. :)

Torgo likes this.
  10. The_Marquis

Sorry, no server this weekend.

I came home Friday night to no internet service.

I'm hoping my modem is dead, because the other possibility is the bumbling chucklefucks employed by Time Warner disconnected my service while attempting to install cable service for my landlord.

Of course nobody knows, because the landlord wasn't here, and the imbecile she left here with the technicians has the mental capacity of a child.

So I'll find out tomorrow evening after I get home from work, if the god damned service I would PAY MONEY FOR can be restored.

I am so sick and tired of the telecommunications shit show in the US. I'm positive it's exacerbated by living in a ghetto, in a turd city, in a turd state; but seriously?

Politicians pay lip service to internet access, but could you imagine a household going without running water, gas, or electricity when there's no natural disaster or infrastructure failure to affect it? Just the dipshits you employ?

I'm so angry right now, but I'm sure Glenn is accustomed to that after all these years. :p

Hopefully service will be restored tomorrow; or I may have to put some more beans on the crazy side of the scale.:mad:

11. The_Marquis

Server up. So long as my connection doesn't shit the bed.

12. The_Marquis

Server up.

I'm out for the count. Caught the plague recently. Might pop on later after some Nyquil and a nap.

13. Torgo

I'm still editing :-/

14. The_Marquis

SERVER HAS BEEN UP FOR 140 HOURS! :eek: This is what it must feel like to be a proud parent. . . :cool:

15. Torgo

I got on, but I was the only one :-(

The_Marquis likes this.
  16. The_Marquis

Sorry, been busy with side work.

Well, that's dignified sounding.

I was busy doing that thing I do after my day job, that I'd like to get paid for doing; but just do it for the love of it - because if I don't, who knows what may happen.

And it's not selling penis by the inch, because I'd still be broke. :p :(

17. The_Marquis

Can't connect to the server for some reason. Restarted the PS3, checked for system updated. Warhawk will not currently connect to the network.

If things return to normal, I'll have the server back online.

CA-FOD likes this.