Warhawk Weds details (Server info and such)

Discussion in 'Warhawk Wednesdays' started by Torgo, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

2. The_Marquis

The_Marquis Member

Whew!

Almost forgot about WW, but something in the combination of listening to the Dana Gould Hour, washing dishes, and procrastinating about sending off resum├ęs knocked it loose.

Good games.

Don't be afraid to get in the air and die. The planes are crucial tools to getting around the map and capturing bases.

Sorry to Roadrunner you Torgo. I saw your hawk sitting there and had to meep! meep! :p

3. The_Marquis

The_Marquis Member

Where the heck is everybody? :(

Hopped in and out of servers after matches to see if anything was up. My connection is flaky again this week anyhow. :(

4. CA-FOD

CA-FOD Active Member

Sorry bud, this week wasn't good for me. Next week!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Torgo

Destiny 2 happened on Weds

6. The_Marquis

The_Marquis Member

Everybody was getting a lap dance?

It's Warhawk Wednesday, not Stripper Wednesday!

Tell Destiny to go home, it's time to play Warhawk.

Carl_S likes this.
  7. The_Marquis

The_Marquis Member

Okay, a decade has passed and I'm done with the ding-dong circus at AT&T. My current Uverse speeds when it's up are. . .

11.34Mbps down / 0.89Mbps up :eek:

So I'm gambling on Time Warner getting their act together since it's the only other option in town. Literally. I have only two awful Internet service choices.

Assuming Time Warner calling itself Spectrum works, unlike the last time (which cost me my chance to get the Warhawk tournament blade - I'll always carry that grudge), then I'll be happy to host a server.

So frustrating. My mobile phone gets 21.24Mbps down / 12.09Mbps up. . . :(

8. CA-FOD

CA-FOD Active Member

The earliest I can jump on today is 8:30pm Pacific. I'll get on and see if anyone is still playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. The_Marquis

The_Marquis Member

Yeah, that's definitely on way after Matlock. :p

Hopefully the Pooverse to Cable transition goes off without a hitch and I can host EST servers next month.

Can it be possible? Or am I trapped in an internet access ghetto?

10. CA-FOD

CA-FOD Active Member

No PS Nation on when I got on. Joined a random full session and held my own pretty well.

11. CA-FOD

CA-FOD Active Member

Does anyone here play Fortnite? The new 100 player Battle Royale mode sounds like it could be fun.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017 at 9:50 AM
  12. The_Marquis

The_Marquis Member

Nope.

No PS4 and I refuse to pay the ransom for online gaming.

The only thing that might make me change my mind would be a good Warhawk update.

13. Torgo

If anyone didn't hear, I have a funeral in KC this week, so I won't be able to do anything for WW this week :-/

14. The_Marquis

The_Marquis Member

Sorry to hear that Glenn.

If everything goes off without a hitch this Friday, I'll be able to host starting next week. If I can secure a good damned internet connection, I may well buy a second PS3 to use as a dedicated Warhawk server. It all comes down to not getting screwed by Spectrum / Time Warner.