Torgocast #1

Discussion in 'The Podcasts' started by Torgo, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

TorgoHeadsetMic.jpg

Glenn's mind has been wandering quite a bit lately, so take a peek inside as he talks about PS Nation happenings, PS5, New games, a bunch of retro stuff, and he answers some questions from the community. Comedy Clip is from Ron White. Opening song is 'Chasing Ghosts' by Murder by Death.

Download/Listen

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  2. teran36

teran36 Active Member

Sweet

Torgo likes this.
  3. Torgo

Link was broken, but it's been fixed now

Carl_S likes this.
  4. John B. aka Johni3w6

John B. aka Johni3w6 Active Member

Enjoyed the podcast. I'd say for the next episode do along the same thing or however you feel like doing it. :)
    You could have different segments that come on from time to time, as in what systems just never made it, ie the Phillips CD-I. I remember buying that and enjoyed it for a bit, but that faded away quickly.
    As for a newer game, are you looking forward to, that is if the date is correct, Wreckfest, which is finally going to be on the PS4.

Looking forward to the next one.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    Torgo likes this.
  5. iamhannah

iamhannah Moderator Staff Member

I enjoyed it, definitely think you should do more shows. Talk about anything and everything.

6. GRSonic

GRSonic New Member

Really enjoyed this one and really missed those comedy clips at the end there.

Though I could swear it was up on Spotify and Google Podcasts last time I heard it, but for now its gone.

7. Torgo

Dave sscrewed the RSS feed up when he released their new episode. I have fixed it, so it should all be available again.

8. JHall03

JHall03 Well-Known Member

Enjoyed the Torgocast.

Torgo likes this.