Thanks

Discussion in 'The Podcasts' started by Dave, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Dave

Dave Well-Known Member

I just wanted to drop a line to everyone and say thanks!!

The last 5 or so years have been amazing. From writing an article about keeping or ditching the ps3 when the ps4 came out. All the way to getting to go to game studios to check out game early. Its been a crazy good time.

Sadly the time has come to part ways. This is my own doing. I feel like I dont see eye to eye with the goals of the website/podcast anymore. That is not a dig at anyone person or thing.

It's my perspective on the reason it's time for me to move on.

What does the future hold? No idea. I have hopes and dreams of doing my own thing my own way. But who knows if that will or wont happen.

This also has nothing to do with the Josh situation.

Ultimately I will have 2 kids in college soon and another one starting kindergarten next year. Life is hard. Everyone has struggles and challenges.

I am sorry I couldn't give you guys a good bye episode. But I believe clean breaks are better and easier.

Thanks for being a great community.

Dave

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2. Chip

Chip New Member

Sorry to see you go Dave. I'll miss hearing you weekly. Although I don't play Destiny, I tried it because of you talking about it. (I have to say, it plays fantastic and the shooting feels really good. Looter shooters are just not for me)

Best of luck to you!

Cheers

Dave likes this.
  3. elchorno

elchorno Member

Thanks for the all that you did, good luck on the future!!

Dave likes this.
  4. JHall03

JHall03 Well-Known Member

Hey Dave, sad to see you go. I think you did a great job since day one of taking over co-hosting the podcast. I remember first hearing you on random podcasts or E3 events podcast, and I think your ability to talk games and gaming industry has increased substantially. Now you can do it with the best of them.

Hope you are successful and happy going forward.

Dave likes this.
  5. jahonius88

jahonius88 Well-Known Member

Of you pull off the bandage this fast, it hurts so much that I see stars popping up on my eyesight.

But, I really do think there’s more for you out there. Thanks for all you’ve done, Dave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave likes this.
  6. Beaver6622

Beaver6622 Active Member

Good luck Dave in all your future gaming endeavors!

Dave likes this.
  7. John B. aka Johni3w6

John B. aka Johni3w6 Active Member

Sad to see you go Dave.

You've done a great job on the podcast and you'll be missed.

Good luck with everything and maybe we can play some Borderlands, in future.

Take care.

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

Dave likes this.
  8. Gruel

Gruel Member

Thank you Dave for all the content over the last five years! I was never a huge Destiny fan but definitely can relate to your passion and support for a franchise. I will never forget your random fade during MJC's wrestling recap one episode to conclude a podcast! I wish you nothing but the best!!!

Dave and JHall03 like this.
  9. Sanador62

Sanador62 Member

Good luck Dave. Thanks for the content!

10. SBan83

SBan83 New Member

Good luck with your future endeavours Dave! I'm sure we all hope you find success in whatever you wish to do but at the same time, I'm sure a part of us also hopes you decide to return, even if for a one-off!