Rocket League- League...Gauging Interest

Discussion in 'Leagues/Competition' started by brambler, Aug 2, 2015.

1. plpalo

plpalo Active Member

I'm trying to look for some solution as it seems we can't get our act together ;) 1v1 is also fun and we coult start playing right away. It's just a suggestion, though.

2. plpalo

plpalo Active Member

I signed up to one of the free league management sites, which I think we can use. I can manage it for the time being, but it would be nice to have one or two more people involved, just in case. Ideally, we would all sign up and manage our teams there.

http://psnrocketleague.leaguerepublic.com/

I added all the people from the first post in this topic. If we decide to split into teams, I can edit it all.

tpaullin, CA-FOD and Beaver6622 like this.
  3. Beaver6622

Beaver6622 Active Member

This site is sweet! I'll help.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

4. plpalo

plpalo Active Member

Thanks.

By the way, in the 'More' dropdown menu, everyone can register and assign their accounts to the 'teams' I created.

5. CA-FOD

CA-FOD Active Member

Registered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plpalo likes this.
  6. WithSwordAndGun

WithSwordAndGun Never Grammatically Correct Staff Member

Lets play ball.

ganjgurru likes this.
  7. plpalo

plpalo Active Member

I think that in order to get started we need to set up a registration deadline. I will send PMs to all the people from the list but let's say we have until Sunday to sign up at the league website. On Monday, I'll delete all the players who don't confirm they want to play. Then, depending on the number of players, we'll pair up into teams or play a singles league. I'd say 4 two-player teams is the minimum so we need at least 8 players to do doubles. If the number is odd, we do singles.

8. Beaver6622

Beaver6622 Active Member

I'll have my friend Silverstripes sign up. He's not on the forum.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

plpalo likes this.
  9. WithSwordAndGun

Should we do a 1 v 1 league as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. plpalo

plpalo Active Member

Have a look at my post two messages up :) I think it depends on the number of people. I would stick to one league for now since we have problems setting it up anyway.

11. ganjgurru

ganjgurru New Member

I signed up on the league site but couldn't figure out how to add myself to my team.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

12. plpalo

plpalo Active Member

That's strange. I don't see you on the list. Can you make sure you confirmed the registration?

13. WithSwordAndGun

Did you sign up for the website or register? To register you click on the "more" tab and then click on Player reg.

Rambler: Can you note on the first post the people who have registered?

14. plpalo

plpalo Active Member

I attached a screenshot for where you need to click to register as a player.

Attached Files:

15. mjuice

mjuice Member

im in....add me to the list. psn: mjuice

16. ganjgurru

ganjgurru New Member

I guess just the site. I did confirm. And now I'm on my team. Ready to rock.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

plpalo likes this.
  17. plpalo

plpalo Active Member

OK, we've got 6 people fully registered so far. If we keep up the pace, maybe we'll manage to start playing this weekend :)

ganjgurru likes this.
  18. mjuice

mjuice Member

Registered

19. plpalo

plpalo Active Member

We're up to 9 players as of this morning. I think we could move the deadline until Friday and start playing on the weekend but if people want to join afterwards, that's also fine.

20. mjuice

mjuice Member

is it possible to update the first post with the link of the other website for the league?