Renegade Bastard's PS Nation Community Appreciation Giveaway! (Feb. 2017)

Discussion in 'Special Events' started by Renegade Bastard, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Hey all, RB here. I'm setting up a giveaway to show you all my appreciation of the community here at PS Nation. I have a brand new and factory sealed copy of Limited Run Games physical release of The Swapper for PS Vita, complete with collector's card and LRG sticker that I will be giving away to a community member here on the forums as a way to say "thank you" all for putting up with me and all of my bullshit, contributing to my posts, and having great conversations with me. :)

All are welcome to enter my giveaway for a chance to win. Forum members or staff, I will be drawing a name at random and I will post the winner's forum name here on this thread when the giveaway date closes on March 1st, 2017. For a chance to win, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post and say you want the game! That's all there is to it. I will private inbox the winner to setup mailing of the prize out to them. :)

*Only one chance to win per community member / staff member, no matter how many comments you post. So no spam comments please!

*Void where prohibited! (As I can not ship games to countries like North Korea, Afghanistan, etc. Sorry about that.)

Best of luck to you all!

Love, Renegade Bastard. ;)

IMG_3541.JPG

Randy Hale and JHall03 like this.
  2. This is awesome, I want the game!

Renegade Bastard likes this.
  3. Yay! My first entry. Best of luck to you, Jacob! :)

4. DannyDovahkiin

DannyDovahkiin New Member

Wow this is very cool man super nice of you I would love to have a chance to win I don't have many vita games physical I would like a chance to win this one. It's awesome

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk

5. CA-FOD

CA-FOD Active Member

Very nice of you to give to this community. Good people on here!

Edited to add: I was just commenting, no need to add me in the raffle. Thanks.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  6. makaiookami

makaiookami Active Member

BANANA!

7. Farmerjohn_

Farmerjohn_ Member

Wow, this is very kind of you. This community is so awesome. I want the game!

8. reimec111

reimec111 New Member

Awesome. So nice of you. Would love the game

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

9. andyscout

andyscout PSN: andyscout Staff Member

Sure, why not. I'm gonna be out of town when you do the drawing tho.

10. tpaullin

tpaullin Well-Known Member

I don't want the game. But good on ya for doing this man. *Best Playstation Community in the world

11. Thanks guys! I just wanted y'all to know how much I appreciate you all, and that's why I'm doing this raffle for the community. It truly is a great group of gamers here at PS Nation. I'm grateful to be part of this community. :)

Remember, if you want the game, just say so in your comment, otherwise I won't add you to the raffle!

12. jahonius88

jahonius88 Well-Known Member

Wow, that's great, Renegade!

That is a sick game with coolest package!

I'm happy to be a part of PSNation community as well. We're "small" but it's like my favorite bar where everyone knows my name. It really makes me feel that way.

I hope someone else gets your giveaway, because I still feel a little guilty about my 2014 Extra Life raffle prize - Signed copy of Uncharted 3. :)

13. burtens

burtens New Member

Is Norway in same basket as N Korea or Afgani? If not, I really would like to win the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. You should be ok I think! I don't believe Norway has any issues with receiving mail from the United States at least. I'll enter you into the raffle. :)

burtens likes this.
  15. I know what you mean, Jahonius. The community here is small, but awesome, as there aren't any trolls or haters her to cause problems with one another and disrupt good conversation flow between forum members. I've seen that first hand before on many other forums I joined up with. Too many people that hate and attack you if your opinion on a matter is even slightly different from theirs. Ugh... terrible. Oh well, I'm here at PS Nation now, amd I love it! The community here is just like you spoke of "A small bar where everybody knows your name."

I don't think South Korea has any issues receiving mail from the United States the last time I checked at least. Did you want me to enter your name into my raffle?

16. jahonius88

jahonius88 Well-Known Member

17. jpayant70

jpayant70 Moderator Staff Member

I feel impolite by saying it this way but...I want the game!

18. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

I like to think of this community as "more mature" than other gaming outlets. :)

burtens and Renegade Bastard like this.
  19. Strongly agreed. It's nice to speak your opinion and not be immediately attacked for it like what happens on too many other websites.

tpaullin and burtens like this.
  20. makaiookami

makaiookami Active Member

Oh Renegade
    SPEAKING YOUR MIND IS A METAPHOR YOU DAMN IDIOT!

Like that?