Post your recent pick ups!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussions' started by Twigg4075, May 17, 2017.

1. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

I'm guessing you are in their Game Club. Does that get you 20% off on ALL new games regardless of release date? Does it include deluxe, gold, and collectors editions? Do you have to pay shipping?

Sorry, I know this is probably on some FAQ somewhere but I fgured you would give me straight story real quick including any "gotchas". :)

2. Twigg4075

Twigg4075 Well-Known Member

Yes, I am. Yes, 20% off any NEW games, regardless of how long after release. Includes CE, Gold, etc., which is why it destroys Amazon. I get free expedited and release day shipping because I'm a Reward Zone elite member.

3. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Arrived this morning in the mailbox.

4. Brad Custer

Brad Custer Well-Known Member

All this talk of K2...Where's the D2 pickups? ;)

5. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

Everyone is probably too busy playing. :)

6. Twigg4075

I traded in my extra XB1 fat towards this. I'm not a Destiny fan but I love a Pro with a slightly bigger HDD and finally a different option than black.
    [​IMG]

JHall03 and tpaullin like this.
  7. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

So the Glacier White PS4 Pro is finally out but I still don't see the new Glacier White Dualshock 4s anywhere. WTF???

Are any of these buyers demanding an extra matching controller?

8. tpaullin

tpaullin Well-Known Member

Sweet! I don't play Destiny but I'm really considering buying this. I'd sell the game ;-)

Twigg4075 likes this.
  9. Twigg4075

That's not a bad idea.

10. The_Marquis

The_Marquis Active Member

Picked up Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition tonight for Vita.

Listening to The Romance of the Three Kingdoms podcast has reignited my passion for the ancient Chinese heroes.

The best part is I traded in Hyrule Warriors (Not that much of a fan of Zelda, not a fan of being forced to switch Zelda characters between stages, not a fan of the combat being interrupted by cinematics to open chests and such, and not a fan of the level design ((hey, let's make a stage more red than that awful SFEX4 volcano stage so you can't see anything))) which I paid $17 for, and got $16 in store credit. Bringing my final cost to $4. :)

It's 2017 and I've bought two games for my dead Sony handheld.

Tempted to get Tokyo Xanadu as well. . . But I hear it doesn't have Tokyo Olivia Newton-John in it, so I may pass or wait.

11. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

Oops

[​IMG]

Brad Custer and Dave like this.
  12. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

Bought a Turtle Beach Recon Chat Gaming Headset for Destiny 2

It looks like it has exactly all the features I was looking for in a chat headset. However, didn't consider if it will work with Discord or not.

13. Brad Custer

Come over to the dark side. ;) I keep hearing people mention Discord...Guess I should figure out what it is. ;)

14. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

I'm about 3 hours into Lost Legacy but should finish that some time this week based on what I hear about the length of the game. After that I am going straight to Destiny 2. Somehow I managed to get excited about that. :)

I downloaded the Discord app to the iPad and added the 2 PS Nation channels that have been posted (Warhawk and Destiny 2) but that is pretty much the extent of what I know about it. I am guessing it is like Team Speak back in the day.

15. Brad Custer

It's easy to catch the fever right now. It's definitely fun and our clan is getting bigger by the day which is nice. :)

I grabbed it too for my phone, but haven't been able to use it yet or get into the channels.

16. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

That's a good word for it. I definitely have the fever at the present. I powered through Lost Legacy last night so I could get to it ASAP. :)

My new headset arrived a little while ago (a day early) so I'll get a chance to test soon. Are most people using the PS4 party system right now instead of the Discord option?

17. Twigg4075

I'm guessing no one cares but I received another game two days early.

[​IMG]

Carl_S and HellblazerHawkman like this.
  18. Twigg4075

Nier arrived today and I picked up the others on clearance at TRU. Been looking for AC Rogue for 360 because it's bc. Shadow of Mordor was $2.

[​IMG]

John B. aka Johni3w6 likes this.
  19. John B. aka Johni3w6

John B. aka Johni3w6 Active Member

AC Rouge is a great game.

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

Twigg4075 likes this.
  20. Twigg4075

I have it for PS3 but I think I might prefer playing it on XB1.