Post your recent pick ups!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussions' started by Twigg4075, May 17, 2017.

1. Yeah, Karak is the host of ACG, but he also rolls with a small crew of guys from around the world. ACG International podcast. His videos on YouTube are just him for the most part, tho.

Twigg4075 likes this.
  2. Twigg4075

Twigg4075 Well-Known Member

Oh, baby...
    [​IMG]

3. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

Mine arrived in the mail this morning but at a minimum it will have to wait until I am finished with Ghost Recon Wildlands. :)

4. tpaullin

tpaullin Well-Known Member

Mine in waiting for me at home:)

Carl_S likes this.
  5. John B. aka Johni3w6

John B. aka Johni3w6 Active Member

Added two more games to the back log.....Also didn't realize I got a code for some free money
    in GTA V and didn't even have to pay extra.

Not pictured (daughter ran off with it) Wii Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga.
    If she likes this one, (Lego game) then there's more games to build up the Wii Library.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Carl_S likes this.
  6. Brad Custer

Brad Custer Well-Known Member

I must be out of the loop. I didn't even realize they were offering a physical release of this since they were billing it as standalone DLC. I would have liked to have it on disc, but digital will have to do. Not buying it twice. ;)

7. John B. aka Johni3w6

John B. aka Johni3w6 Active Member

Nice, I still have yet to play Uncharted 4. :(

8. Twigg4075

It originally was just going to be dlc as it was supposed to be part of the Fortune Hunter pass or whatever they called their season pass. Then they realized Lost Legacy was going to be a lot bigger than expected so tbey actually removed the season pass from the store months ago and announced it would be $40, digital or physical. But at least they didn't screw over the season pass holders as they still got tp download it for 'free'.

9. Brad Custer

I think the other nice surprise was getting Jax and Daxter for free just for pre-ordering. :)

Twigg4075 likes this.
  10. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

I had forgotten all about that even when I got that cryptic e-mail from Amazon.com that said "Benefit Confirmation for your Order ...". Benefit confirmation? WTF is that?

Oh, it has a code to redeem...let's see what that is all about ... oh yeah, pre-order bonus item. :)

11. Brad Custer

Yeah, I do remember playing the game. I checked out a few videos on the game coming to the PS4 and it's funny how much I remember. Looking forward to playing it again.

12. tpaullin

Yes you do!

13. tpaullin

I did the same. lol. I thought you only got Jak with the digital preorder. Nice surprise for sure.

Carl_S likes this.
  14. Twigg4075

I'm not sure why thesr two arrived a day late, but it's not like I'll pribably be playing them anytine soon anyway.

[​IMG]

15. Twigg4075

So, I thought I received those a day late, but apparently they don't release until Tuesday?

16. andyscout

andyscout PSN: andyscout Staff Member

I was gonna say, I thought I ordered Golf.

17. Twigg4075

Best Buy coming through like a champ. Three days before release. LOL.

18. Twigg4075

And, Best Buy cones through again.
    [​IMG]

19. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

Interesting. I wonder if it is just Best Buy or just your location and their fulfillment center location?

20. Twigg4075

Probably the latter. I've heard others complaining their games are arriving a dsy or two after release even though they are slated for release day delivery.