Post your recent pick ups!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussions' started by Twigg4075, May 17, 2017.

1. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

The Birthday Haul :cool:

[​IMG]

Twigg4075 likes this.
  2. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

3. John B. aka Johni3w6

John B. aka Johni3w6 Active Member

4. Twigg4075

Twigg4075 Well-Known Member

No. It's the standalone version.

5. tpaullin

tpaullin Well-Known Member

6. tpaullin

tpaullin Well-Known Member

7. John B. aka Johni3w6

John B. aka Johni3w6 Active Member

I know that, just don't want to be tempted to get AC BF again, already played and beat it on the PS3

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

Twigg4075 likes this.
  8. Brad Custer

Brad Custer Well-Known Member

Hopefully, you didn't buy Just Cause 3 since it's going to be free next month. ;)

Yeah, I have Prime too, but I still get my physical copies from Gamestop. It might be stupid, but I'm too loyal when it comes to companies. Once I start shopping with one I stick with them until the end.

9. Brad Custer

Never quoted myself before...Weird and wild stuff here...I just saw your birthday haul photo. Happy Belated. That's a shame, but thanks another game in my backlog I won't need the disc for when I play it. ;)

10. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

See said photo above :(

It looks like Amazon has backed off on the 20% discount for digital bonus stuff. For example, they won't give the 20% discount on the Gold version of the game that comes with the season pass but will on the regular version. They are honoring all current pre-orders for Golds and the like. I don't like the change.

11. Brad Custer

It should be across the board 20% OFF in my opinion. I don't like when companies give you a taste and then make changes to a policy.

12. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

Amazon = bunch of crack dealers LOL

13. Brad Custer

They definitely know how to get our money. Especially with Prime. I can't tell you how many times I bookmark a movie in Prime to only find out when I want to watch it that it's no longer a Prime movie.

14. Twigg4075

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Carl_S likes this.
  15. SouthernCoyote

SouthernCoyote New Member

I just picked up the Walking Dead Season 1 from the PSN sale. I'm thinking of picking up the 2k humble bundle as well. I might wait and see what gets added next week before pulling the trigger on that though.

tpaullin likes this.
  16. Twigg4075

[​IMG]

This game was not on my radar at all. I was under the impression that it was a class based multiplayer only game like Overwatch with cameos by Saints Row characters. Well, it turns out that it's a single player only game set in the SR universe. I watched a video review by ACG Tuesday morning and decided I wanted it. It didn't hurt that Best Buy offers a $10 gift card either.
    I should note there were hundreds of comments on the review video that also thought the game was supposed to be mp only and my buddy, who writes for a gaming website, thoyght so too. Terrible marketing?

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  17. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

Yeah this game was not on my radar either until I seen Destiny Dave streaming it the other day and I found it it is single player only.

18. ACG is badass! Karak is just the greatest host, IMO. I love his reviews and International podcast. As for the game? I never even heard of it until just now. LOL

19. Dave

Dave Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  20. Twigg4075

Is ACG more than just Karak? Every video review I've ever seen was by him.