Episode 658 - PREORDER!!!

Discussion in 'The Podcasts' started by Torgo, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

Listen/Download
    Glenn and Rey discuss the newest PS5 presentation, pricing, and release date. Then we have Previews/Reviews of Immortals Fenyx Rising, Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning, Project Cars 3, and MUCH more! Comedian is Ron White
    [​IMG]

JHall03 likes this.
  2. JHall03

JHall03 Well-Known Member

Kingdoms of Amalur is a damn good game. It has its flaws but its stands out as a very unique RPG. You can see the effort that was put into most aspects of the game.

Torgo likes this.
  3. The_Marquis

The_Marquis Moderator

All that press conference was missing was. . .

[​IMG]

JHall03 likes this.
  4. elchorno

elchorno Member

Hey Glenn, it's Resident Evil 8 Village which is the new game, RE7 was released a few years ago with VR included.
    Also, Final Fantasy VII on the Xbox One is the HD version of the PS1 game, not the remake from earlier this year ;).

5. Torgo

Yeah, I figured that out the next day

6. The_Marquis

The_Marquis Moderator

Oh, and since I'm contractually obligated. . .

If you're going hard on remasters, remakes, and rehashes Sony - Where in the hell is the Warhawk (PS3 era) Remaster?!

Do you not like money? Do you not like having unique gaming experiences unavailable on any other platform?

7. JHall03

What was the break music? It was different than usual
    I had no idea about the Project Cars game. Glenn, do you enjoy it more than GRID?
    The commentary and the TV show recommendations have been on point lately.

8. JHall03

lol what!?
    edit: referring to the youtube video, lol

The_Marquis likes this.
  9. Torgo

It was from Rez Infinite
    Yeah, I think that I do like it more than GRID, simply for the variety, and because it just feels more fleshed-out

JHall03 likes this.
  10. Brian_Martini

Brian_Martini Member

Glenn,

I get the podcast through the website since I rarely commute or is so not for long. The website is not updated with the latest podcast or the Preorder announcement except here. That is probably the biggest news of the month don't you think? Get back in the game or retire! From a loyal listener.

B

11. The_Marquis

The_Marquis Moderator

Are you listening to the podcast on a desktop or laptop computer?

12. Torgo

We're having issues with the website, so that's why I haven't posted the last couple of episodes.

I am posting the episodes here on the forums, directly on the Facebook Page, on the feed (so also to Stitcher), and when they're posted here, I tweet it as well. You and one other person are the only ones that have voiced an issue with this, and I'm sorry. Our website is a disaster, so it's been a huge pain to deal with.

It should be as accessible in all of those avenues as it was on the website itself, so I don't honestly understand the issue here though. This isn't out of laziness etc, so I don't get where the "Get back in the game or retire!" comment is coming from :(

13. Brian_Martini

Brian_Martini Member

Thank you for the update, I've switched to Spotify. I was looking for the link to Ray's review of Ironman VR on the podcast I've fallen behind a few episodes as well..

14. Brian_Martini

Brian_Martini Member

Does anyone know if the PS4 WebCam work with the PS5 for VR use?

15. Torgo

They haven't said yet, but they have said they'll offer a ISB adapter for the PS4 camera to attach to the PS5