Episode 648 - Toilet Doors

Discussion in 'The Podcasts' started by Torgo, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

[​IMG]

Website Post
    Listen/Download

Jason Roestel joins Glenn to talk about Death Stranding, Modern Warfare, a bunch of movies, and why Downtown Seattle is a toilet. Comedy Clip is from Monty Python, RIP Terry Jones.

2. Tribal_Renegade

Tribal_Renegade Active Member

Nice to see the podcasts are still coming! I’ll need to download the latest show and give it a listen.

Torgo likes this.
  3. iwannadie

iwannadie Active Member

Keep the show rolling, I always look forward to the GlennCast whatever topics you end up on. Keep it up, more retro games(real hardware and mister) along with movie talk! I loved the laserdisc chat.

Torgo likes this.
  4. JHall03

JHall03 Well-Known Member

I'm a little behind, but I'm enjoying the episodes. Hope they keep coming as long as you're able.

Torgo likes this.
  5. Torgo

Thanks guys

Tribal_Renegade likes this.
  6. Vinny McNab

Vinny McNab The one. The only. The Biddaman.

I would love for you to keep doing the podcast. But I could listen to you do a podcast about bridges. Keep up the amazing work as usual.

Torgo likes this.
  7. Torgo

I'm headed to San Francisco tomorrow, so I'll record a Bay/Golden Gate episode while I'm out there ;-p

JHall03 likes this.
  8. bodath

bodath New Member

Been here since the first time you had David Jaffe on, left for a bit when Mark (The SEGA troll) joined :p. You'r the only PlayStation podcast I listen to, being able to get your opinion on all the BS you read or hear from elsewhere matters. Hope you keep going, but will miss this if it ends. Another joke in coming...Hey why don't you get Jared (spelling may be wrong) to come back...and the circle will be complete. :oops:

9. Vinny McNab

Vinny McNab The one. The only. The Biddaman.

I can't wait to hear it. Lmao.

10. John B. aka Johni3w6

John B. aka Johni3w6 Active Member

Still enjoying the podcast and hope you continue them.

Question regarding the affiliated links, from now on should I go to the links through PSNation and not have them bookmarked?
    I have made several purchases in the last month with Swimoutlet and hopefully PSNation is still receiving credit for those sales and the one's I do on Amazon.

Torgo likes this.
  11. teran36

teran36 Active Member

I enjoy the podcast more with Glenn, probably because he is closer to my age.
    The first psnation podcast I listened to was the drunken punching cats, haven't missed an episode since.
    speaking of punching cats where has Scott been?

12. Gruel

Gruel Member

Just finished listening, dug all the movie talk! I bookmarked Jason's best films of the decade article, like like it will be a comprehensive read! Both of your movie collections I would love to see pics of. Keep these coming Glenn and I will keep listening!

13. Torgo

Nah, that's just a hangup that Amazon seems to have :oops: