Episode 644 - Voices From The Past

Discussion in 'The Podcasts' started by Torgo, Oct 11, 2019 at 3:19 PM.

1. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

644.png

Web Link
    Right-Click and Save As

Glenn is back to host the show, and Stewart Gilray drops by to help out. Topics include why they’re here, Shawn Layden’s exit, some demos, PS4 System Update, GRID from Codemasters, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, GT Sport updates, New PlayStation 5 news. Comedian is Robert Schimmel

John B. aka Johni3w6 and JHall03 like this.
  2. JHall03

JHall03 Well-Known Member

Nice to hear from Glenn again, although I did listen to most Torgocasts.

I had forgotten that the intro music had briefly changed. I remember it not feeling right. Good call on keeping the current intro because it is high quality and original.

GRID - Looking forward to more insight on the game. Does it have a career mode? That's one thing that I wish was in GT Sport. Something to keep me coming back for in single player.

Every two weeks sounds good. Thanks for keeping things going. I'm looking forward to more.

Torgo likes this.
  3. Torgo

The career mode in Grid is actually cool, because you get to choose what race type that you want to play, in your own order. So there's a set of GT races, then you can start your track through a different class whenever you want.

I'll try to stream it next week.

JHall03 likes this.
  4. JHall03

I've been watching some gameplay on youtube, and it looks fun as hell. I may have to pick this up and put GT Sport on the shelf for a while.

Torgo likes this.
  5. JHall03

I bought Wreckfrest. I can't stop playing. :)

Torgo likes this.
  6. The_Marquis

The_Marquis Active Member

Congrats on the doggo.

I hope the job hunt turns around for you. Midwest is pretty awful for work.

Get some lozenges and water for when you pod. Sound like a bunch of old farts hacking and wheezing. Not to imply you aren't a bunch of old farts, but y'know - production values!:cool:

Torgo likes this.
  7. Torgo

I had lozenges and water already ‍♂️