Episode 625

Discussion in 'The Podcasts' started by packetmickey, May 17, 2019.

1. packetmickey

packetmickey New Member

Ok, Michael finally has something I can agree with.
    Dave, you need to get better grades and cuts of steak. Rib or rib eye, at least 3/4 inch thick. Place in a glass dish, pour over a little pineapple juice (works as a tenderizer), a little bit of port wine if you have it, sprinkle with Montreal steak seasoning and let sit. Steak should be at room temperature before it his the grill, which should be set to its highest setting. Cook 4 minutes, rotate 45 degrees and move to fresh part of the grill. Cook 4 minutes more, then flip, putting on another fresh spot, or returning to the orginal location (you should end up with nice grill marks this way). After 2 minutes, rotate 45 degrees and move to another fresh spot. Cook 2 minutes and remove immediately. If its more than medium rare, you ruined it.
    My wife likes A1 sauce on hers too. It took the first 15 years of our marrage for me to stop shuddering everytime she ruins a piece of choice or prime graded beef.

Chip and Dave like this.
  2. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

When Michael dumped all over Columbus Day on the last episode we all let it slide.

However, this episode he went way too far by attacking the all American red, white, and blue SLOPPY JOE !!!

We can no longer stand by silently and listen to this anti-American propaganda. I have contacted the Department of Homeland Security, NSA, and CIA for immediate investigation of this matter.

:):):)

3. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

I'm only interested in hearing about the big or truly unique new releases (in the case of indies) and not the full list of stuff. For example, something like Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice is cool but some random indie Castelvania like 8 bit retro game ... not so much.

At E3 I'm mainly interested in hearing about stuff from Ubisoft and Sony 1st party studios. Again, not too interested in what that guy that did Braid is still working on.

4. Dave

Dave Well-Known Member

Well Sony 1st party will be hard since they won't be there

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

5. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

So Sony not being there means no Naughty Dog, etc. That for sure?

Also, you said hard and not impossible so make it so. LOL

6. Dave

Dave Well-Known Member

Correct. No Sony presence at all during e3. So no naughty dog, sucker punch etc

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

7. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

OK, so more time at Ubisoft then. Get that Watch Dogs 3 scoop.

Torgo likes this.