Episode 618 - The State of Game Codes

Discussion in 'The Podcasts' started by Josh, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Josh

Josh Co-Host of PS Nation Staff Member

[​IMG]

Listen/Download
    Full Show Notes

The guys discuss the State of Play Showcase and Sony pulling game codes from retailers. Michael talks about C2E2 and Josh has a problem with his Vita. All this and more questions using #AskPSNation.

57:10 Tom Clancy's The Division 2
    1:06:40 ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove
    1:07:02 CounterSpy
    1:16:30 Apex Legends

2. CA-FOD

CA-FOD Active Member

I just started having problems with my OLED day 1 Vita. My problem is a little different. Not sure what’s happening... I was charging it overnight, tried to turn it on in the morning and it wouldn’t turn on, or off. The PS button would flash blue once in a while. I came home this afternoon and the battery was dead, so I plugged it back in and when I turned it on, I got this message. Happened a couple times now. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. CA-FOD

CA-FOD Active Member

Hard reset fixed my Vita! I removed my memory card, did the hard reset, and now it works. Only downside is that the icons are now randomly scattered across the screens. Small price to pay to get it working again though.

4. androvsky

androvsky New Member

I'm not all the way through the episode but I'm surprised Josh is using 64GB Vita cards, I thought he was quite painfully aware of the failure rate on those things. Granted, I think the usual failure mode on them is to just suddenly stop working completely, so this does sound slightly different.

5. PSfan4Life22

PSfan4Life22 New Member

Yeah that's the reason why I never bought one even though I want one. Everyone I know that has had one had it fail on them.

6. Josh

Josh Co-Host of PS Nation Staff Member

I've had these cards for years with no issues until now. Plus the cost to replace them with 32GB cards would be brutal

7. tpaullin

tpaullin Well-Known Member

I’ll add a couple sci-fi flicks. The Fifth Element and The Last Starfighter.

8. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member