Episode 600 - A Look Back

Discussion in 'The Podcasts' started by Josh, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Josh

Josh Co-Host of PS Nation

[​IMG]

Listen/Download
    Full Show Notes

Join us as we break format for Episode 600 and take a look back at the history of the PlayStation Nation podcast.

DazzElle and JHall03 like this.
  2. CA-FOD

CA-FOD Active Member

Congrats on 600!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torgo, JHall03 and Dave like this.
  3. Dave

Dave Well-Known Member

Thanks for being with us so long. Even through all the changes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

4. Gruel

Gruel Member

Congrats on 600 episodes guys!!! 'Tis a huge milestone very few podcasts achieve. Can't wait to listen to this!

Torgo likes this.
  5. GreenMekon

GreenMekon New Member

Congrats on 600 episodes, awesome to hear the old stories, well done guys.

Torgo likes this.
  6. Yeah! 600 nice one, hope for many more.

I've always enjoined hearing about the start of PS Nation and even though I love the new format (which has revitalised the show for the better) I do miss Glenn. Wish there was a Glenn's corner on the show every couple of months where he could stand on his soap box and put the would to rights!

Anyway, really looking forward to the show evolving and intrigued about your E3 coverage next year ;)

JHall03 and Torgo like this.
  7. Gruel

Gruel Member

Got around to listening to this earlier today! Loved hearing all the classic old tales and it brought back many memories to the MGC meet ups and VGevo days. Great to hear from Joel, Marc & Glenn again! Long live Joel on a stick!

Chip and tpaullin like this.
  8. The1stMJC

The1stMJC New Member

It was fun to record my segment and hear from everyone again. Thanks to Glenn, Mark and Joel.

Chip and tpaullin like this.
  9. JHall03

JHall03 Well-Known Member

Epic episode, guys. It was great hearing from (almost) everyone involved in the podcast. And after all these years, I'm not sure I remember ever hearing that Glenn was almost a game producer.

10. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

I don't think that I talked very much about that, I also had a couple other "almost's" at a couple of other studios as well. Both fell-through for budgetary reasons ;-/

JHall03 likes this.
  11. Beaver6622

Beaver6622 Active Member

Congrats on 600! I really liked the format, it felt much more personal than all of the past and present hosts talking over each other.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

12. Goofy_16

Goofy_16 New Member

Was great hearing from the all the past hosts and I think we all miss Glenn and would like to hear him on the pod maybe quarterly or for the MLB reviews at the least.

JHall03 likes this.