Episode 541 - End of a Streak

Discussion in 'The Podcasts' started by Torgo, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

[​IMG]

Listen/Download
    Full show notes

New releases. LA Noire coming to PS4. SportsBar VR gets Cross-play. Pinball FX3 release date. Playing & watching. Reviews of Madden NFL 18 and bionik Mantis Headphones for PS VR. Comedian is Patton Oswalt

23:01 - LA Noire
    25:09 - SportsBar VR
    30:25 - Pinball FX3
    38:26 - Destiny 2
    45:45 - NHL 18
    Break music from Ridge Racer R4
    56:25 - Madden NFL 18

Carl_S likes this.
  2. For anyone interested, there is in fact a bundle for Superhot and Superhot VR https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...ndle/cid=UP2613-CUSA09030_00-VRANDNONVRBUNDLE

Price ends up being $20 for each instead of $25. How different they are from each other, I don't really know as I only have the VR version. From videos I've seen, the normal version has menus not in the VR edition, but the levels might all be just the same

3. andyscout

andyscout PSN: andyscout Staff Member

Good. Glenn will finally stop streaking. ;)

4. What are the biggest games out there in size!?! I keep worrying about the sword of Damocles called Comcast, several of my games are 40 GB and above, the Witcher 3 sits at 69 GB. Horizon is the last physical game I bought, pretty much everything else is digital.

5. DOOM is like 90+ GBS because of all the MP patches. Uncharted 4 and TLoU I think are 40+, but you can decide whether or not you want the MP/SP installed

6. JHall03

JHall03 Active Member

Elder Scrolls online is over 100gb now and needs like 40gb of free space just to update... its the reason I had to get a 2tb drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. andyscout

andyscout PSN: andyscout Staff Member

I'm sure my copy of Rock Band 4, with like 600 songs is getting pretty big.