Episode 526 - There Are Wolves After Me

Discussion in 'The Podcasts' started by Torgo, May 16, 2017.

1. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

[​IMG]

Listen/Download
    Full show notes

New releases. Arizona Sunshine announced for PS VR. IO Interactive on their own. Playing & watching. Farpoint review. Emails. Comedian is Nick Swardson

10:11 - Rime
    36:12 - Gunjack
    38:15 - Shadow Warrior 2
    Break music from Gradius III
    54:53 - Dreadnaught
    1:17:11 - Farpoint

2. andyscout

andyscout PSN: andyscout Staff Member

Can confirm. Bar Rescue was on a lot at E3.

3. Eight-bit_Elvis

Eight-bit_Elvis New Member

I have to have something on in the background too. My wife hates it b/c it's always on some SciFi channel show while I am cooking or when she is out. TV just on and I am in the other room.

4. My Farpoint order was waiting for me when I got home, interested to see what you guys thought

5. Josh

Josh Co-Host of PS Nation

Glenn did a pretty thorough review on the podcast but my experience is limited to preview events but I think you'll like it.

6. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

Trophies YO !!!

How is it that I never heard about the rumor of a Ubisoft Pirates IP ??? Hmmmmmm. Only way they could ruin that is make it a MMO and have you get ganked in PVP all the time.

7. Beram

Beram Member

@Torgo if you need someone to play co-op for Farpoint you can hit me up. I am already on your friends list. I just finished the story last night. Took me about 4.5 hours total (90min first night, and about 3 hours the second night).

IO have talked about a second season for Hitman, but they were talking about Season 3 before even mentioning Season 2. I love the Hitman series, and have this one completed 100%. I hated that first Hitman movie, but Hitman: Agent 47 I really enjoyed in which even bought it.

Torgo likes this.
  8. tpaullin

tpaullin Well-Known Member

Timothy Olyphant made a great Hitman.

Carl_S likes this.
  9. Having just beaten the first boss and feeling like a champ, you were right in that guess

10. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

Yes he did. :)

11. Brad Custer

Brad Custer Well-Known Member

Shouldn't that be Trophies Yo Ho Ho? Considering you mentioned pirates. ;)

HellblazerHawkman and Carl_S like this.