Episode 517 - Sleepy Resistance

Discussion in 'The Podcasts' started by Torgo, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

[​IMG]

Listen\Download
    Full Show Notes

Stewart Gilray joins us. GT Sport Beta coming March 17th. PS Now adding PS4 games. Playing & watching. MGC update. DVD Review. Comedian is Jim Jeffries

12:39 - Troll and I
    27:19 - GT Sport
    53:34 - Gravity Crash
    1:10:50 - No Man’s Sky
    1:15:56 - Allumette
    1:58:14 - Steep
    2:00:45 - Ghost Recon Wildlands
    Break music from SSX Tricky

2. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

I know you normally have a comedian segment at the end of the show but was not expecting that comedian (Stewart Gilray) at the beginning.

So let me get this right Stewart: Horizon Zero Dawn is boring & sucks and No Man's Sky is awesome???

Oh my side hurts from laughing so hard. Oh that is comedy gold!

3. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

Carl throwing shade from the get-go...

4. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

Nah, just good clean fun. :)

Torgo likes this.
  5. Brad Custer

Brad Custer Well-Known Member

I can see that Stewart has an interesting take on games - viewing them as creator of titles himself. Things that might bother him professionally don't even register on my radar. The same happens to me as a graphic designer when looking at magazines, billboards, etc. Basically, anything a designer might have touched. I will agree I wasn't a fan of Aloy as a child. Something about her movement or such didn't sit right with me. However, I think if he could give the game more time he might actually have a bit of fun.

In any case, it's always a blast to have him on the show. Thanks for joining it last week, Stewart!