Episode 509 - Switched Off

Discussion in 'The Podcasts' started by Torgo, Jan 18, 2017.

1. jahonius88

jahonius88 Well-Known Member

Yeah, but this week's Nintendo Voice Chat by IGN was very difficult to swallow.

This two dudes were trying to justify Switch as being legit by bashing Vita, while unapologetically saying that it is not trying to compete with the two other console companies, and somehow that makes it okay to charge 300 bucks for a machine, because the two other companies don't have Mario and Zelda.

If they were doing a podcast done by Nintendo fans, it would be understandable, but these guys are supposed to be journalists!

Hot damn.

2. Brad Custer

Brad Custer Well-Known Member

Big surprise that they were singing the praises of the Switch. I really don't get that site. Even their own Playstation podcast seems to regularly bash the PS4 system and games these days. Good reason to just stick with this one brought to you by two people who actually enjoy the system. As far as the Switch goes, I was a fan of the older Nintendo systems. I never owned them, but I was lucky to access to a friend's. However, when the Wii came out I was quickly turned off by all the damn wires, etc. that you had to set up just to play the system.