Episode 496 - All Hands On Deck

Discussion in 'The Podcasts' started by Torgo, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

[​IMG]

Listen/Download
    Full Show Notes

We’re joined by Two_Hands_Revy, Extra Life 2015 3rd seat winner. New releases. Red Dead Redemption 2 is real! What we’re playing & watching. Review: Skylanders Imaginators. Review: RIGS. Comedian is Kyle Kinane

20:22 - Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence - Ascension
    51:45 - Red Dead Redemption 2
    1:01:51 - Rise of the Tomb Raider
    1:42:25 - Rez Infinite
    1:48:50 - Driveclub VR
    1:55:15 - CoD: Infinite Warfare
    1:56:52 - Eve: Valkyrie
    Break music from Shatter
    2:22:40 - VR Worlds
    2:29:32 - Here They Lie
    2:48:25 - Skylanders Imaginators
    3:22:53 - RIGS
    Comedian is Kyle Kinane

2. Brad Custer

Brad Custer Well-Known Member

Glad there is no embargo this week. Really need it for the drive home. ;) Missed it last week. Had to channel surf the comedy stations and it wasn't quite the same.

3. andyscout

andyscout PSN: andyscout Staff Member

Re: Glenn "Why no Battlezone in the daily poll?"
    I went with the list of "four must have VR games" that Dave listed on the podcast. Glenn mentioned Battlezone but since they didn't play it over the weekend Dave didn't include it.

Friday I took off work to play VR and I forgot to do a poll. TL;DR this was me:
    image.png

Torgo and Dave like this.
  4. Finklemyre

Finklemyre Member

Yes! Thank you for playing my favorite song from Shatter! I love that soundtrack so much. I'm not really into listening to game soundtracks, but Shatter is special. Module, the Kiwi dj that made the soundtrack, said that he wanted to make real music that paid homage to classic games.

If there's anyone out there that hasn't listened to it (or played the game which is excellent also) then do yourself a favor and get it. I bought mine off the PSN and burned it onto a CD. I wore that thing out in my car.

Certified trophy whore.

PSN: Finklemyre

Torgo likes this.
  5. Gruel

Gruel Member

Revy kicked ass with you guys! Have him on again and dedicate every episode to Tomb Raider!

6. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Finklemyre likes this.