Episode 433 - Slow Speed Chase - LIVE!

Discussion in 'The Podcasts' started by Torgo, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

[​IMG]

Listen Here

New, free content coming to EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour. The Terminator coming to WWE 2K16. “Premium Shows” detailed for Guitar Hero Live. NHL 16 discussion with the devs. What we’re playing and watching. PSN Stores vs PS Nation in Rocket League. Review: Journey. Review: Avermedia Live Gamer Extreme. Extra Life. Emails. Comedian is Nick Swardson

10:01 – EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour
    31:10 – WWE 2K16
    35:04 – Guitar Hero Live
    39:17 – NHL 16
    49:24 – Rocket League
    50:45 – Godzilla
    53:50 – N++
    Break is a clip from the PSNStores.com Podcast
    1:33:37 – Journey
    Comedian is Nick Swardson

2. Torgo

3. WithSwordAndGun

WithSwordAndGun Never Grammatically Correct Staff Member

Not normally a fan of nick swardson but that was a great set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

Guess I can stop watching Season 2 of Hell on Wheels now since Josh spoiled the ending. :(

Torgo likes this.
  5. CrzyQbn

CrzyQbn Active Member

After listening to this episode. I have less of a desire to see Hell on wheels and more of a desire to re-play Journey. the comic bit at the end was awesome.

6. Torgo

His new album is really good

7. WithSwordAndGun

Some of my favorite stand up comedians are Christopher Titus, Robert Schimmel, Tig, Louis C.K., Jerry Seinfeld, Brian Regan, Mike Birbiglia, Gabriel Iglesias

8. Torgo

I can agree with all except for Gabriel Iglesias personally, I just don't like much of his material.

I've seen most of these people live too, Except for Jerry Seinfeld and Birbiglia. Robert Schimmel was so amazing, and I was lucky enough to see him live probably 4 times.

9. Finklemyre

Finklemyre Member

I'm about half way through the episode and that segment where Josh was reminiscing about old children's shows and Glen was so awkwardly uncomfortable thinking about them all being kid diddlers... I was dying laughing.

Certified trophy whore.

PSN: Finklemyre

10. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

No one is better than George Carlin. That guy was the master.

Glenn: More George Carlin at the end of the shows. :)

Torgo likes this.
  11. Torgo

Carl, I mostly have records of Carlin. I need to get more modern versions lol

12. JHall03

JHall03 Well-Known Member

I used to listen to the PSN Stores podcast but they disappeared for a while and I didn't know they were back. Anyway, they did "toot their own horn" a lot about their gaming skills. Well done dominating those guys in Rocket League right after they put out a challenge.

Torgo likes this.
  13. andyscout

andyscout PSN: andyscout Staff Member

Glenn only had two platinums!? :)

14. Torgo

I only have one, Resistance on the Vita

15. andyscout

Glenn has only one platinum!? :)

Also that guy who wants to play more Rocket League could use remote play with a Vita. They'll have to play split screen on the Vita's screen but it does work.

16. Torgo

Ah yeah, I forgot about that scenario

17. WithSwordAndGun

I didn't know that could work. I tried to do that for the Marvel Lego game but it wouldn't work.

18. andyscout

Should work with any game that has splitscreen coop, unless the game doesn't allow remote play. You might need to have two PSN accounts on your PS4 though.

19. Abolisher

Abolisher Member

That Slim Goodbody reference had me in tears. My 5th grade teacher would put his videos on if she wanted to go smoke.

A comedian that I like and will sometimes put on Spotify while playing Rocket League is Richard Jeni.

20. Torgo

Richard Jeni was always a favorite of mine, and we got to see him live a few times. It's tough to use his stuff in the show though because most of his albums don't have any split tracks, just one long one.