Episode 431 - I Am A Gamer

Discussion in 'The Podcasts' started by Torgo, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

[​IMG]

Listen here

New releases. Nintendo’s Satoru Iwata passes away at 55. OMG KEN IS IN SFV! Family Guy coming to Zen Pinball 2. Random SDCC stuff. What we’re playing and watching. Review: EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour. Review: God of War III Remastered. Preview: Until Dawn. Extra Life Mini-Marathon. Emails. Comedian is Whitney Cummings

21:10 - Rock Band 4
    26:40 - LittleBigPlanet 3
    31:40 - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
    45:30 - Zen Pinball 2
    1:11:25 - Destiny
    1:16:37 - Rocket League
    1:41:20 - LEGO Dimensions
    Break music from Balloon Fight
    1:50:34 - EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour
    2:33:46 - God of War III Remastered
    2:41:30 - Until Dawn
    3:05:12 - Dear Esther
    3:30:50 - Mad Max
    Comedian is Whitney Cummings

2. JHall03

JHall03 Well-Known Member

woohoo looking forward to hearing the PGA discussion

Torgo likes this.
  3. jahonius88

jahonius88 Well-Known Member

Sorry for nagging about doing the Patreon. I signed up for a little through PayPal some time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

It's not "nagging", I just don't think that people know both sides of it, and that's why we discussed it this week.

5. jahonius88

jahonius88 Well-Known Member

The final bit of the podcast made total sense. Also, my credit card somehow didn't work for PayPal last year, but it does now.
    Besides, I feel that you guys deserve some form of revenue from all you do. I can't remember how much I've spent on games I thought I'd never buy, and watching PSNation streams and videos made me do.

tpaullin and Torgo like this.
  6. Timothy

Timothy Active Member

Thanks for the shout out. Like I said anytime your heading through St Paul let me know.

PSN: the86list

Torgo likes this.
  7. WithSwordAndGun

WithSwordAndGun Never Grammatically Correct Staff Member

Another great podcast.

Torgo likes this.
  8. andyscout

andyscout PSN: andyscout Staff Member

Outta curiosity, for those asking for a Patreon what would you want from it? Glenn and Josh aren't keen on special treatment for the podcast. What else is there that we could do? Would you even subscribe to a Patreon if you weren't getting anything special out of it?

I'm asking mostly because people keep bringing it up.

Torgo likes this.
  9. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

Just finished listening to this episode this morning. Great job of not "phoning it in" with a short 2 hour podcast like episode 430. hahahahahaha

Just kidding.

I am one of those people who has never played a God of War game and did buy the GOW3 remaster and will get to it soon.

I had originally written off Until Dawn as something I would not be interested in but after hearing Josh talk about it I may have to give it another look.

Keep up the good work guys.

Torgo likes this.
  10. Josh

Josh Co-Host of PS Nation

Yay!