Episode 424 - Employed

Discussion in 'The Podcasts' started by Torgo, May 20, 2015.

1. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

[​IMG]

http://www.psnation.com/?powerpress_pinw=58719-podcast

Subscribe Directly http://www.psnation.com/podcast/rss.xml

New Releases. Ratchet & Clank movie moved to 2016. BF4 spring patch details. Sony opening a new studio. God of War 3 Remaster PS4 bundle. NHL 16 details. What we’re playing and watching. Review of Welcome to Sweden S1. Review of Ultratron. Review of Broadchurch S2. Emails. E3 update. Comedian is Sara Schaefer

9:20 - Ratchet & Clank
    13:02 - Battlefield 4
    20:43 - NHL 16
    1:17:20 - Tetris
    1:20:42 - Disney Infinity
    1:46:30 - Rocket League
    1:49:22 - Not a Hero
    1:57:31 - Destiny: House of Wolves
    2:04:43 - Oddworld New ‘N’ Tasty
    2:21:03 - Ultratron
    2:33:48 - Project CARS
    Comedian is Sara Schaefer

2. Brad Custer

Brad Custer Well-Known Member

Thanks for getting this up in time for my commute home. Looking forward to it now.

3. andyscout

andyscout PSN: andyscout Staff Member

Lol

Glad to hear Josh say "I'll wear my Giants hat, fuck the Dodgers." You know, I'm just driving so I can leave whenever. :)

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  4. Torgo

Yeah well, we don't have the cash to go changing flights

5. andyscout

I know, I'm just trying to tempt Josh.

"What's with all the n's?" Said in regards to the Oddworld codes.
    All PSN game and DLC codes have an N in the seventh spot. I think all PSN credit codes (ones that add funds rather than content) have a B but I don't have a ton of data on that one.

6. Brad Custer

I was going to point this out also. Does anyone know the story behind why?

7. andyscout

Probably just a way for Sony to more easily check if codes are legit or something.

8. Brad Custer

BTW, I forgot to say congrats on the new job, Glenn. About halfway through the podcast and enjoying it as always. Should finish it up on my commute home today.

Torgo likes this.
  9. Thomas Silvey

Thomas Silvey Member

Congratulations on your new Job, Glenn... I like the forums but I rather the Facebook group page to stay for the lolz... Plus the convenience of it... But whatever happens with either of them will make the community a lot better, believe me...

CrzyQbn and Torgo like this.
  10. TimHitchings

TimHitchings New Member

[QUOTE="
    2:21:03 - Ultratron
    [/QUOTE]
    Notes on review. The stationary extra shooter can be moved by not shooting and then shooting to drop it. Levels get harder and boss numbers increase. Currently at level 140 faced 4 bosses. There are stage saves every 10 levels up to level 120 that you can replay from. I'm currently in the top 10 high scores. If anyone wants to add me be sure to put psnation in your friend request.

CrzyQbn likes this.
  11. andysom25

andysom25 Member

I got new n tasty from the code giveaway guys :) Thank you !

Torgo likes this.
  12. Brian_Martini

Brian_Martini Member

Josh,

I'm not really digging you being such a New York Hater. It sounds like you hate all things New York. I know why. It the New Jersey inferiority complex. Jersey is probably the only state that people refer to saying they live off exit such and such rather than the town. The only good thing about Jersey is that it only takes 3 hours to pass through it in any direction.
    You remind me of the people in Boston. I was on vacation there with my wife a few years back. It was the summer after they finally one a World Series after the Babe. They truly hated New Yorker's. I'm not even a Yankee fan. I'm a Mets, Jets, Knicks and of course a RANGERS fan.
    The bottom line is all the NY haters really have envy issues.

Martini

CrzyQbn likes this.
  13. Torgo

Honestly, the group is a pain in the ass to keep an eye on for how much crap happens there.

14. Brad Custer

Then it's settled. Burn it down. I'll bring the gas. ;-) These forums work so well everyone should be here. Josh took his time and made a great place to communicate with others.

Thomas Silvey likes this.
  15. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

Although Mr. Fantasy Land Langford needs to change the color scheme here because the white on red text for the quoted part of the message is fugly. :)

16. andysom25

andysom25 Member

True.. idk why people are such jerks on FB groups.

17. Torgo

Email him: [email protected]

;-)

18. Brian_Martini

Brian_Martini Member

Thanks for giving me Josh's email. I want to make sure he see's my post. Go Rangers. :)

19. Torgo

Our email addresses have always been listed on the front page of the website ;-)

20. Brian_Martini

Brian_Martini Member

You are correct. I knew I could find if I wanted to. Since you put it right there for me I jut emailed him directing him to my post.

BTW I love the work you all have been doing. I have been away for a few years and just got back (in the .org days) into the podcast again and playing games. I thought I had an account from before but I guess I didn't. Anyway I'm a new/old member. I see now you have TV/Movie reviews. Back in the day you were thinking about having a separate podcast. I'm glad you did it this way combined. It's easier for me. I hear you talk about streaming the podcast live. How and when does that happen?

Thanks for all the work you do.