Bethesda holding first ever E3 conference at E3 2015

Discussion in 'E3 2015' started by Mercenary09, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Mercenary09

Mercenary09 Member

2. JHall03

JHall03 Well-Known Member

Hope there is some Fallout news and not just Elder Scrolls Online news. I'm excited for both, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. If pass events are used as reference. We can say they have an hour to fill so, I don't think it will be ESO, especially it's out a week before.

psn: Johny_Boy88
    xbox tag: JohnyBoy0788

4. IceSamurai

IceSamurai Member

Wow, i guess ill check it out but imo, bethesda had never made a game i liked.

If this continues on, i hope it doesnt push them in to releasing games yearly.

5. Paws

Paws Member

I'm surprised they're throwing down the money for this. I can't imagine this is only for ESO.

6. Stoffinator

Stoffinator Member

It must be an announcement for Fallout 4. I can't see any other reason for them to put out the money and time to do a "show" if it wasn't for their next big game. Just hope MS doesn't lock up the DLC again.

CrzyQbn likes this.
  7. Andar

Andar Member

Fallout 4 has to be a given at this point. Although, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if they wanted to do Elder Scrolls 6 as soon as possible to try and recapture the cultural phenomenon that was Skyrim. I mean, I saw "Call of Duty only" gamers playing that thing. It was an odd time.
    Its possible they could hire another company to make Fallout 4 while they make Elder Scrolls. They've done it before.

Other than that, we should expect something on the status of Doom.
    Perhaps a Wolfenstein teaser or new project from Machine Games?
    Dishonored 2 would be amazing.
    Im sure they'll also announce some new IPs we couldn't possibly predict.

They could really do anything. This move strikes me as kind of crazy. Maybe they're going to announce their very own console.
    They'll call it the Bethesda Fiesta.

8. plpalo

plpalo Active Member

If it's Fallout 4 then I'm freaking out :) I've loved the series from the start, even played the Brotherhood of Steel strategy combat game. One of the best video game franchises ever. F4 on this hardware will be awesome. New engine, new possibilities and probably 100+ hours of greatness (await). And then the DLCs... Gimme

9. Mercenary09

Mercenary09 Member

This show isn't for Elder Scrolls online. That game has been out for over a year on PC and the console versions are coming out right before E3. They wouldn't do a show for that. The show will be for either the next Fallout, Elder Scrolls and probably things like Doom, maybe Rage 2, Dishonored 2 and more. I expect good things from it.

10. plpalo

plpalo Active Member

Aren't they also responsible for Wolfenstein? After a surprising success of New Order they might be cooking up a new one.

(Edit: I just noticed it's already been mentioned. Ignore me :) )

11. Thomas

Thomas Member

I think we'll a new Fallout, I doubt we'll see a new full Elder Scrolls game. Other possibilities are Dishonored 2 and Doom

12. teran36

teran36 Active Member

I'm thinking it's gonna be about Fallout 4, and a bunch of pushing Elder Scrolls online

13. Paws

Paws Member

With the timing, an expansion announcement makes sense, but it wouldn't be the headliner.

14. chtulu80

chtulu80 New Member

Oh and with Bethesda, just remember "if it isn't buggy, it isn't Bethesda" that said I have loved their games. It's just kinda bad when a quest or trophy bugs out on you causing you to have to totally restart your game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. David Freeman

David Freeman Member

Is this a Bethesda conference or a ZeniMax Media one? If it's the former then Wolfenstein, Dishonoured and ESO etc might be off the table?

16. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

"Save-The-Date for Bethesda’s First-Ever E3 Conference | Sunday, June 14 | Hollywood, California"

That's the email I received

17. Tribal_Renegade

Tribal_Renegade Active Member

Fallout 4 or bust! The ONLY Bethesda game I'm looking forward to...

18. David Freeman

David Freeman Member

Well that narrows it down... Fallout or Elder Scrolls surely?! ... perhaps something else too ... will be looking forward to this :)

I'm with you, I'd love a new Fallout and it's about the right time!

Tribal_Renegade likes this.
  19. CrzyQbn

CrzyQbn Active Member

Maybe it's a whole new IP?

20. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

Doubtful, but yes, that is possible.