Are you a collector?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussions' started by Cameron, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Do you consider yourself a game collector? Do you have walls upon walls of games and consoles both modern and retro?

Feel free to share pics of your collection if you wish as well

2. jahonius88

jahonius88 Well-Known Member

Sadly, I can’t, because I live in a one-room apartment with limited space for... well, any collection.

Although I’ve been buying some “collector’s Edition” games every now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. JHall03

JHall03 Active Member

Certainly not. Opposite to what most people in this community probably do, I'm usually pretty quick to trade in an old system for a new system, or trade in games I feel I'm done with. I do have a small collection of retro games from the 80s and 90s, but until I have a house with a dedicated gaming room, I'll never have room to collect video games.

I almost forgot. I have a collection of beer pint glasses from England and the US, but I've learned that moving houses is a pain with that much glassware. So, I've put that collection on hold, for now.

4. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

5. JHall03

JHall03 Active Member

6. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

I actually just got that. Saturn "fans" all bitch about it, but I think that it works fine so far.

JHall03 likes this.
  7. Twigg4075

Twigg4075 Well-Known Member

Absolutely I am, but it's really taking it's toll and I am way behind organizing everything. I have CE's and tons of LEGO Dimensions kits stacked up on my air hockey table. I've run 9ut of shelves for games a while back.

8. andyscout

andyscout PSN: andyscout Staff Member

I have a nice wall of games. Pretty sure I’ve posted pictures of it here in the past. And it’s only grown since then...