A big thanks

Discussion in 'The Podcasts' started by That Stuart Whitehouse, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work around E3, I've used the Podcast, The Sideshow & the website as my main source of information.

For such a small team and this not being your day jobs, you've pulled it out of the bag. Can't wait for what you've got planned for next years E3 and any other event.

Thanks again

Stu (L-101)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  2. brambler

brambler Well-Known Member

Here here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. JHall03

JHall03 Well-Known Member

Yeah, great job guys. Loved all the coverage even though I'm not done with it all.

Carl_S likes this.
  4. LBEDZKI44

LBEDZKI44 Active Member

Amazing Job guys! Thank you. Hope everyone is feeling good and got home safe!

5. Brad Custer

Brad Custer Well-Known Member

Yes, great job. Still trying to catch up on all the podcasts, etc. It might seem silly to some to still listen to them now, but I want to hear them all. The Sideshow guys better watch it or we might get use to regular podcasts from them too. ;)

6. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

Same. I just started the Wednesday podcast.

Only thing I would say is get some photos/videos of you guys posted. Thinking about stuff like the parties, Emrah eating feats, etc. :)

7. andyscout

andyscout PSN: andyscout Staff Member

Josh was Periscoping a bunch of that stuff. Not sure how long they keep those up but you could go watch those if they're still up.

8. Carl_S

Carl_S Well-Known Member

I think I clicked one of those links and it wanted me to install an app to see it so I said screw that. :)

9. jpayant70

jpayant70 Moderator Staff Member

As one of the new guys on the writing team, I just want to say how incredibly impressed I was by everyone involved in making the PS Nation E3 coverage work. Obviously the guys in Cali are on top of that list, but everyone behind the scenes was great. We had each other's backs to ensure the quality never suffered due to expediency. Proud to be a small part of this team!

10. Torgo

Torgo Grand Poobah Staff Member

Every video I tried to upload failed last week, but I've been posting a lot this week.

11. Torgo

This ^
    I couldn't be more proud and humbled by the team we've assembled. I think by Friday morning we had 125 posts on our site for E3 2015, and there are more still in the works. I'm simply blown-away.

12. Enjoying the Morpheus Videos on YouTube, I'm going to Eurogamer this year and hopefully Sony have got it there. Will any of your UK staff covering it?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

13. Torgo

Not sure if they are yet